Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today.

Miri: (Generic whining about how screamo bands irritate the crap out of me. If you can't find a MUSICAL way to express yourself, maybe you shouldn't be a MUSICIAN. And also how I was disappointed/annoyed by a My Chemical Romance song that had looked promising.)
Megan: Well, it's ok. I heard the lead singer has cancer or something.
Miri: (at least a minute or two later) Wait- did you mean it's ok, he has cancer, as in he's going to DIE??


I finished snogging today. -Nicole


Megan: Why are you still talking?
Lili: My mom says that all the time!


Were you just making upward noises? -Lili


(in reference to the 10% Toys R Us discount which is pretty much only good for getting rid of tax)
Megan: Any time you can cheat the government, it's a good day.
Miri: I'm writing that on the quote wall. We might get arrested, but it'll be worth it.


Harry Potter does not have a mullet. -Lili


Miri: You're a butthead, Lili.
Lili: That is the worst imagery Miri. That's like "Eyemouth!" "Toe-ear, Miri!"

Lili: I have an anti-Miri device around my door. I only turn it on during the day. I know every time you've come into my bed!
Miri: [uncontrollable laughter]

All: Jim! Jim!
Lili: We're idiots. All of us. Every one.

3 comments:

Lin said...

today sounds like it was a good day. huzzah.

Miri said...

does anyone remember what we were talking about when we said
all: Jim! Jim!
?

Megs said...

I think it was while we were discussing people who needed to be on our romance addicts wall of hotness and we all realized at the same time that we needed Jim to be up there. Thus the random yelling. Also, I love how all of my comments this day make me look like a giant insensitive jerk. But a funny one.