Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Bipolarality of 154

We Like Us

You guys are pretty awesome, let’s be honest. –Lindsey

You have a definite lack of suckiness. –Megan

Oh man, I am so darn exciting. –Megan

Too bad no one’s gonna be holding my hand tonight. –Megan

I sure get a kick out of myself sometimes. –Megan

Man, sometimes I’m just so funny I can’t stand myself. –Miri

We’re so cute. I like us a lot. –Megan

I am so sneaky! –Megan

Miri: Megan, I like you a lot.

Megan: Well, I can’t blame you. I’m great.

Wow, it’s a good thing we have each other to be the comic relief or else we’d get way too much studying done. –Miri

As roommates in Zion...

I’m just a quote wall waiting to happen. –Jennie

Mandy: I think you’d be hotter than them.
Whitney: Oh, I would be.

Pretty sure we’re the hottest thing since soup. –Lindsey


Self-Deprecation

I really can’t afford to gain any more weight or I will not be allowed to ride elevators. –Miri

Man, I royally suck. No, not royally. I just suck. –Miri

I don’t know. It just bugs me that I’m stupid. –Miri

Someone needs to hit me in the head with a frying pan. –Miri

Why is my face funny looking? –Megan

Why is my face stupid? –Miri

I think I need to buy a new head. –Miri

Nice work, hair. Way to be stupid. –Megan

I’m sad that I’m such a loser. –Miri

I want to be a Mormon nun. I think I’ll call up Sheri Drew. We can hang out. –Miri

I’m not having a good hair... semester. –Miri

I think I’m just gonna go to my room since I’m on drugs. –Whitney

Miri: I’m not usually retarded!
Jonathan: That's good!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad that I only have one quote on this entire page:(. Other than that, it's really cute.

Miri said...

oh my goodness. has anyone else noticed that most of the "we like us" quotes are from megan and most of the "self-deprecation" quotes are from me? sad day...

Megs said...

In other words, I need a serious dose of humility, and you need some self-esteem? :)