Sunday, May 20, 2007

MALE=LAME

love of money > love of Tyler
-Jennie

Miri: Marrying a girl is way better than marrying a boy. If I could marry Megan and not go to hell, I would.

Megan: Too bad nobody's going to be holding my hand tonight.

Holidays and boys make you fat and sad.

Miri: If Stacia hasn't been obvious, I'm a turkey!

Miri: Lindsey, make my brain shut up!
Lindsey: Hey, brain, shut up! You silly brain... don’t you know that boys are giant nerds? (Refer to your memory and previously written heathen notes.) I love Sam. I love you too- we are so cool... Wait, we aren’t supposed to say that so much. And if we didn’t think about boys we would never get married because we wouldn’t think we needed them- and we do because they call us pretty and stuff. Darn them. (-a note written in Relief Society in Sam and Jennie’s ward)

But he’s not cute. He’s ugly. And retarded. And by ugly and retarded I mean cute and not retarded. –Lindsey

We fall in love with you because we are delusional.
We think that somewhere Heathcliff is in there trying to get out.
We don’t realize that Heathcliff was invented by a woman.
-Megan

male = lame -Christine

Boys are lame. –Drew Graham

He should be so lucky! –Miri

Guys are frustrating! It’s a good thing they’re hot. –Stacia

I didn’t know one person could have so much awkwardness. –Megan

Miri, you are so happy today. Did you find a boyfriend? –Bintou

Megan: But 192 doesn’t like girls.
Miri: That’s true. They like deer.

We’re afraid of girls. I think it’s engineering-induced social retardation. –Jason

I want to be a Mormon nun. I think I’ll call up Sheri Drew. We can hang out. –Miri

Miri: Lindsey, what’s wrong with you?
Lindsey: I’m a man.

I’m pretty sure that whenever I refer to people as “boys” it’s because of them having screwed up my life. –Sam

There is NO excuse for taste that bad! –Andy Zaelit

Well, you know ___. He’s basically afraid of bunnies and small children. –Lindsey

Boys = stupid

And it was so cute, and I was like... please date me. –Megan

Miri: You don’t want a Stepford husband, though, cause he’ll try to put a chip in your brain.
Jennie: Yeah, that’s no good. I might want a chip in my mouth, but not in my brain.

Boys are stupid. Girls are stupid too. We’re stupid about boys. Boys are stupid about everything.

How many times will a boy ask a girl out after getting a no, then insulting her, then asking her out again? (Chris- IIIII II)


1 comment:

Megs said...

By the way, we need to add a few more to that tally. We're up into the double digits now. Really.