Monday, August 4, 2008

I just remembered this from a while ago, but it proves even further my theory that I am, infact, the closest to a man in our apartment.

I walked up to the front desk at the UVU student center to ask where my ice skating class was. The receptionist was busy at her desk.

She says, "Can I help you, sir?"
I wait a little bit, looking around to see if there is a man around. Nope.
I say, "uh..."
She looks up, and says just as unenthusiastically, "...Ma'am..."

I guess I was wearing a sweatshirt, but common! You can still see my shapes and make-up'd face! Sigh.

2 comments:

Miri said...

Well that's just ridiculous. You should have fired her.

Megs said...

This totally happened to me at work one night. The groom called me "sir" and then had the audacity to go ahead and ask me to get him more butter. I just about dumped it on his prematurely-balding head.