Monday, October 15, 2007

This isn't so much a quote as just kind of funny and embarrassing.

My friend Sheryl and I went to a new singles ward in College Park. There was a guy there I recognized from other activities and I knew he knew Krissie. He sat in front of us and introduced himself. I told him my name and he gave me a "i think i know you" look. He said, "are you two from southern maryland?" I told him yes. He asked my last name. I told him what it was.

Then he said, "Oh. Yeah. I know Krissie. You're married to her on Facebook, right?"

Um. Yes. Yes I am.

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

HAHAH! That is hilarious! Oh facebook... opening the small world that much more. Also, I went to that singles ward several times! My sister found her husband there! Yay!!

Lindsey said...

haha. that's great. there were definitely more girls - none of them seemed all that thrilled to meet us (only one said hello and it was because we sat down next to her) but the guys seemed happy to see us. haha. it should be an interesting experience to say the least.

Miri said...

haha, yay for being married to krissie on facebook! you're great.

Krilafis said...

Who was it? I am so confused. I don't remember ANYONE from College Park singles ward.

Hmph...P.S. I am in draper and I am bored. Everyone is gone and the boy of my dreams is only two weeks off his mission and avoiding me. Also, I am friends with a hand slut and cuddle whore. What do I do? Ol' P-town is reeking havoc on my innocent sensibilities.