Friday, July 27, 2007

Pet Meds

"There are hundreds of pets across America dealing with drug addiction because of Betty White."

My sister and I were watching TV and that annoying Betty White Pet Meds commercial came on...I said I hate those commercials and Lauren said Betty White was old and then I started talking about how she is trafficking drugs to pets....hence the quote above.




For the record, i don't like that i have to post my own quotes, but it was my sister's idea...she just couldn't post it for me so this will have to do. the end.

2 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Post your own quotes all you want! They are funny! How else are we to know about them?

Lily said...

I found a prescription discount card that accepts pets as members. It's at www.rxdrugcard.com. The monthly membership fee is only $4.50.